Hi, I am Molly Oldham. I am currently a Sophomore Musical Theater Major at UNC Greensboro. I am from Akron, Ohio.
I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Anaplastic Ependymoma which is a rare brain cancer on the day I was suppose to move to college. Surgery, Radiation and Recovery put me a semester behind my classmates, but I am kicking cancer’s ass now. Cancer will never define who I am as a person or a performer. In fact, being diagnosed with cancer at 18, has sparked a fire inside me to use my voice for a purpose.
When I sing, act, dance or speak, I want you to feel something. I want to inspire you to take action somehow. I want to make a difference and motivate others to make a difference in their circle of influence as well.
The Molly Impact
All Funds raised by The Molly Impact will go towards enriching the lives of cancer patients aged 16-24.
Donate to The Molly Impact through Stewarts Caring Place.
Donate to The Molly Impact through Collin Cares Foundation.
In The News
- Through chance meeting, a driving spirit and – of all things, beer – an Akron mom fights for brain-cancer researchAKRON, Ohio – An Akron mom’s relentless effort to raise money to fight brain cancer is being sparked by her passion, a strong will, her relationship with … Continue reading “Through chance meeting, a driving spirit and – of all things, beer – an Akron mom fights for brain-cancer research”
- Molly Oldham gets national attention in her cancer journeyIn honor of brain cancer awareness month, two-time brain cancer survivor, 19-year-old Molly Oldham, and her mother Bunny were featured guests on ABC’s “The View.” Viewers got … Continue reading “Molly Oldham gets national attention in her cancer journey”
- MOLLY OLDHAM, SINGING HER SONGTaylor Theatre’s a big stage. And for the 19 students polishing their choreography for the “My Deer” scene, Sept. 13 starts a big week – the final … Continue reading “MOLLY OLDHAM, SINGING HER SONG”
- ‘I’m just grateful:’ Molly Oldham beats brain cancer twice, focuses on musical theater goalsMore than two years into her cancer journey, Molly Oldham of Bath has a lot to be thankful for: namely being cancer-free. The 20-year-old musical theater student, who … Continue reading “‘I’m just grateful:’ Molly Oldham beats brain cancer twice, focuses on musical theater goals”
- Ben Platt Surprises Brain Cancer Survivor Molly Oldham With Tickets to the DEAR EVAN HANSEN PremiereThe 19-year-old and two-time brain tumor cancer survivor opens up about her journey and receives a surprise from Ben Platt and one of her University of North Carolina Greensboro … Continue reading “Ben Platt Surprises Brain Cancer Survivor Molly Oldham With Tickets to the DEAR EVAN HANSEN Premiere”