Hi, I am Molly Oldham. I am currently a Sophomore Musical Theater Major at UNC Greensboro. I am from Akron, Ohio.
I was diagnosed with Stage 3 Anaplastic Ependymoma which is a rare brain cancer on the day I was suppose to move to college. Surgery, Radiation and Recovery put me a semester behind my classmates, but I am kicking cancer’s ass now. Cancer will never define who I am as a person or a performer. In fact, being diagnosed with cancer at 18, has sparked a fire inside me to use my voice for a purpose.
When I sing, act, dance or speak, I want you to feel something. I want to inspire you to take action somehow. I want to make a difference and motivate others to make a difference in their circle of influence as well.
The Molly Impact
All Funds raised by The Molly Impact will go towards enriching the lives of cancer patients aged 16-24.
Donate to The Molly Impact through Stewarts Caring Place.
Donate to The Molly Impact through Collin Cares Foundation.
In The News
- Ben Platt Surprises Brain Cancer Survivor Molly Oldham With Tickets to the DEAR EVAN HANSEN PremiereThe 19-year-old and two-time brain tumor cancer survivor opens up about her journey and receives a surprise from Ben Platt and one of her University of North Carolina Greensboro … Continue reading “Ben Platt Surprises Brain Cancer Survivor Molly Oldham With Tickets to the DEAR EVAN HANSEN Premiere”
- UNCG student and brain cancer survivor Molly Oldham gets two big surprises during her appearance on ‘The View’UNCG student Molly Oldham got two big surprises during her appearance Wednesday on ABC talk show “The View.” Read more…
- 2-time brain cancer survivor surprised by actor Ben Platt on ‘The View’After beating brain cancer twice, Molly Oldham received two once-in-a-lifetime surprises on “The View.” The 19-year-old opened up Wednesday about her battle with cancerous brain tumors. Read more…
- Molly to Appear on ‘The View’ May 26thMolly will be a guest on ABC’s The View on May 26th, 2021. Be sure to tune in!
- Molly Selected as Four Leaf Clover Run’s 2021 Adopted FighterSometimes a decision really moves you. This decision has certainly moved us in many ways. We’ve been approached a few times about this amazing young lady. Our … Continue reading “Molly Selected as Four Leaf Clover Run’s 2021 Adopted Fighter”